Please read product description and check the free sample carefully before placing your order. Since SolutionBank.co offers irrevocable digital downloadable files, return/ refund requests are not supported once the order is accomplished and the product is sent.
To clarify, we will NOT issue refunds for any of the reasons below:
- You purchased the eBook because you thought that this was a physical book. We have made it very clear that our products are electronic and not physical in the description.
- You thought you were purchasing the textbook while you ordered its solution manual or test bank.
- You don’t need the eBook anymore due to unforeseen circumstances (dropping classes, professors changing books, etc.).
- You wanted another title but mistook the eBook you bought for that title. We have included in great detail the cover, title, ISBN, sample pages of the eBook so there is no way that you can mistake this eBook for another.
- The page numbers of the eBook differ from those of the hardcopy. It is common knowledge that some types of eBooks (especially EPUB, MOBI, AZW) do not have the same page numbers as the hardcopy counterparts. Please contact us first about the page numbers before purchasing.
- The eBook did not meet your expectations. We are not responsible for false expectations.
- You feel the eBook lacks sufficient content. This is one of the reasons we provide a sample chapter for every eBook we sell; the sample should eliminate any confusion regarding the contents.
- You purchased the wrong edition. We made it very clear in product description.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply. Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Duplicated orders: if you bought the same eBook twice, we only refund one of them.
- Download issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted at our contact page.
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 3 days.
- Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to us within 3 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website.
All refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within 3 days of your original purchase.